Intel® B760 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard with 16 + 1 power stages, DDR5 up to 7800 MT/s, PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot with Q-Release, three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, WiFi 6E, 2.5G Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, ASUS Enhanced Memory Profiles (AEMP) II, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel® Core™, and 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold, and Celeron® Processors
- Robust Power Solution: 16 + 1 power stages, ProCool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors are all leveraged to support the latest multi-core processors
- Optimized VRM Thermals: Thick heatsinks bridged to the power stages with high-conductivity thermal pads keep the solution cool during heavy workloads
- Ample M.2 Support: Three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots all with heatsinks to maintain optimal temperatures for maximum data transfer speed
- High-Performance Networking: On-board Intel Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5G Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Abundant Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® rear I/O port, seven additional USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Gen 1 ports, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector, PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot, HDMI® 2.1, and DisplayPort™4
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY-Friendly Design: PCIe Slot Q-Release, M.2 Q-Latch, BIOS FlashBack™ button, Clear CMOS button, and Q-LED
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including an RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60-day AIDA64 Extreme trial subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
Leap into the future with the ROG Strix B760-F, a fantastic upgrade into 13th Gen with its dominant power solution and best-in-class DDR5 speeds. Its next-gen PCIe 5.0 slot gives overwhelming graphics card throughput for maximum FPS, and you can minimize lag via hyperfast WiFi 6E or 2.5G LAN. All these perks come alongside distinctive rainbow stripes and retro accents so you can show off your gamer pride.
With a powerful VRM and thick stacked heatsinks, the ROG Strix B760-F is ready for any chip in the Intel 13th Gen lineup. Connected devices can run at incredible speeds as well, thanks to immense PCIe bandwidth.
ROG has a long legacy of flexing the fastest memory performance, and DDR5 is no outlier. Thanks to improved signal routing, now enthusiast-grade kits have been driven far beyond the 7 GT/s mark on the Strix B760-F, and who knows how far future DIMMs can go? Seasoned veterans can test their mettle by tinkering with the extensive array of tuning options in the UEFI.
Supersmooth networking, extensive USB bandwidth, and immersive audio all come together to give the ROG Strix B760-F a robust connectivity package.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software technologies that provide superior audio. The Strix B760-F implementation features the ALC4080 codec for high-resolution playback up to 32-bit/384 kHz across all channels. Front-panel output is streamed through the integrated Savitech amplifier that can drive high-fidelity acoustics to a wide variety of speakers and headsets.
PLAY IN STYLE
With colorful accents, Aura Sync lighting, and a sleek black PCB, the ROG Strix B760-F gives you a bold start to your rig, especially when complemented by similarly vibrant products in the ROG ecosystem.
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
Keeping true to its roots, the Strix B760-F is proudly decorated with allusions to games of yesteryear. Scattered decals create a techno-retro fusion backdrop that is punctuated with vibrant highlights and a signature illuminated ROG logo on the I/O shroud.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards feature ASUS Aura technology, enabling full lighting control and a variety of presets for both onboard RGB LEDs and third-party accessories. Effects can be easily synced across compatible ROG graphics cards, monitors, keyboards, and mice to give your setup a unified look.
Armoury Crate is a software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products, making it easy to tune the look and feel of your system. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate helps you customize RGB lighting and effects for compatible devices and synchronize them with Aura Sync to create a unified lighting scheme across your system. In addition, Armoury Crate’s Fan Xpert4 tool provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps, and all-in-one (AIO) coolers.